Doctor Kane of the Arctic Seas
by Corner, George W
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Yesterday's Muse, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Doctor Kane of the Arctic Seas
- Corner, George W
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Temple University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- DOCTOR ELISHA KENT KANE ARCTIC POLAR EXPEDITIONS EXPLORATION ADVENTURE NAUTICAL MEDICAL SIR JOHN FRANKLIN BIOGRAPHY
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Muse, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
Returns are accepted for any reason. Notification of return within 10 days of receipt is appreciated. Please send returns by the most economical method, and you will be refunded upon receipt.
About the Seller
About Yesterday's Muse, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]