THE DODGERS: MEMORIES AND MEMORABILIA FROM BROOKLYN TO L.A.
by Chadwick, Bruce; Text by & with Photography by David M. Spindel
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Champ & Mabel Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE DODGERS: MEMORIES AND MEMORABILIA FROM BROOKLYN TO L.A.
- Chadwick, Bruce; Text by & with Photography by David M. Spindel
- Pictorial hardcover
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- First Edition, Stated
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Abbeville Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Brooklyn New York Los Angeles California Dodgers Baseball Team History
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Check or money order in U.S. funds. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit card payment accepted. Payment also accepted through PayPal.
Returns accepted if book is not as described.
All items subject to prior sale.
California residents add 9% sales tax or supply seller's permit number.
Gayle Williamson is the owner of Champ & Mabel Collectibles, which is registered with the State of California and City of Los Angeles and permitted by the Los Angeles Police Commission (LAPD). Champ & Mabel Collectibles can be contacted by mail at: P.O. Box 741, San Pedro, California 90733; by phone at 310.833.8629; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Seller
About Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]