Doing History. Research and Writing in the Digital Age.
by Galgano, Michael J., Arndt, J.Chris., Hyser, Raymond M
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
USA: Wadsworth, 2008 A very bright book, first chapter has some light pencilling otherwise book would have been like new. Pencilling is removeable. No other marks, glossy paper covers are like new.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Doing History. Research and Writing in the Digital Age.
- Galgano, Michael J., Arndt, J.Chris., Hyser, Raymond M
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Second Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Research Writing Analysis History Theory Reading
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]