Don Juan East/West. on the Problematics of Comparative Literature
by Yokota-Murakami, Takayuki
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Albany: State University of New York Press., 1998 First printing in trade paperback. 226 pp. Notes, bibliography, index. Small bump to bottom rear corner of text block, light rubbing to covers, minor soiling to top and bottom edges, text is clean and unmarked. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Ken Jackson (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Don Juan East/West. on the Problematics of Comparative Literature
- Yokota-Murakami, Takayuki
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- State University of New York Press.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Any book may be returned for any reason. If not as described we will pay shipping both ways.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Ken Jackson
We are a family business and have been involved in books since 1971.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]