Double Sin and Other Stories
by Christie, Agatha
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Trade Paper reprint of this classic mystery. A hint of shelf wear. In near fine unread condition.
Double Sin and Other Stories is a short story collection written by Agatha Christie and first published in in the US by Dodd, Mead and Company in 1961 and retailed for $3.50. The collection contains eight short stories and was not published in the UK; however all of the stories were published in other UK collections.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Scene of the Crime Books, IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Double Sin and Other Stories
- Christie, Agatha
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Suspense; Mystery; Agatha Christie;
Terms of Sale
Scene of the Crime Books, IOBA
You can return any item up to 30 days of delivery. Please contact me if your not happy with a book and we'll work it out.
About the Seller
About Scene of the Crime Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.