Dr. Danelson's Counselor With Recipes: A Practical And Trusty Guide For The Family, and a Suggestive Hand-Book for the Physician.
by Danelson, J. Edwin
- Good; Text-block a bit loose, rear inner hinge holding by one cord, spine ends worn with two small holes.
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dr. Danelson's Counselor With Recipes: A Practical And Trusty Guide For The Family, and a Suggestive Hand-Book for the Physician.
- Danelson, J. Edwin
- Book condition
- Used - Good; Text-block a bit loose, rear inner hinge holding by one cord, spine ends worn with two small holes.
- First Edition
- Nickles Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Family, Home Life, Medical
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]