Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- BookandPen (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Draper's Self Culture, 10 vols.
- Andrew Sloan Draper
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- TwentiethCentury Self Culture Association
- Place of Publication
- ST. Louis
- Date Published
- self help, reference
- Bookseller catalogs
- Reference; Book Sets; Miscellaneous;
Terms of Sale
Items may be returned for up to 14 days after delivery for full refund, including shipping costs back and forth if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. If being returned because buyer doesn't agree with description, it should be in the same condition as sent. Prior notification is required before returning.
Free standard shipping in the U. S. Expedited and international shipping charges will be billed at cost and charges will be quoted with order confirmation.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]