Draping for Apparel Design Hardcover - 2008 - 2nd Edition
by Joseph-Armstrong, Helen
Standard delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Fairchild Publications, 2008. Hardcover. Used - very good condition. Book is clean with mild shelf wear. Light bumping at corners, ends of spine, and top of front cover. Pen marks on inside of front cover, possibly a former owner's name scribbled out. White draping tape stuck in the margin of p 15. Red pen markings on p 55. Photos are of the copy we have at Barbed Wire Books.
About Barbed Wire Books Colorado, United States
Barbed Wire Books is an independantly owned real bookstore in northern Colorado. We've been in business since 2009 and are proud of our award-winning, 5-star reputation for excellent customer service. Our store stocks all sorts of books with note-worthy Western Americana and Children's sections. Not all inventory is listed online so please contact us for specific titles.
Terms of Sale: 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
- Title Draping for Apparel Design
- Author Joseph-Armstrong, Helen
- Binding Hardcover
- Edition number 2nd
- Edition Second Edition
- Condition Used - Very Good
- Pages 523
- Volumes 1
- Language ENG
- Publisher Fairchild Publications, New York, NY
- Date 2008
- Illustrated Yes
- Bookseller's Inventory # BWBEK0023
- ISBN 9781563675508 / 1563675501
- Weight 3.7 lbs (1.68 kg)
- Dimensions 12.4 x 9.4 x 1.3 in (31.50 x 23.88 x 3.30 cm)
- Library of Congress subjects Clothing and dress, Dressmaking - Pattern design
- Library of Congress Catalog Number 2007923704
From the publisher
Combines step-by-step instructions illustrated to present the principles and methods of draping. This book incorporates three draping techniques- manipulating dart excess, adding fullness and contour draping. It describes the drape of the basic dress and its relationship to various garments in a clothing collection.
- Art, Photography & Architecture Art Movements Arts & Crafts
- Art, Photography & Architecture Design
- Hobbies & Crafts