Dreams of an Empire: The Story of Stephen Fuller Austin and His Colony in Texas
by Glasscock, Sallie
- Good/No Jacket
League City, Texas
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Schroeder's Book Haven (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dreams of an Empire: The Story of Stephen Fuller Austin and His Colony in Texas
- Glasscock, Sallie
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st ed.
- Place of Publication
- San Antonio
- Date published
- Colonization History Stephen F. Austin Biography Signed Autographed Signed by Author Texana Texas
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Schroeder's Book Haven
Texas Residents will be billed 8 percent Sales Tax.
SHIPPING: Domestic USPS Media Mail is $3.50 per order, with additional titles shipping at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
PRIORITY MAIL: $8.00 most titles, heavy or oversized items may require additional postage.
FOREIGN ORDERS: Price listed is AN ESTIMATE. We Will Gladly Quote Your Shipping Options.
RETURNS POLICY: Books are graded conservatively and are returnable if not as described. Please contact us first for instructions for any return.
About the Seller
About Schroeder's Book Haven
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]