Driftwood Valley: The Northern Frontier.
by Stanwell-Fletcher, Theodora
Standard Delivery: 7 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- WILLOWBAY BOOKS (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Driftwood Valley: The Northern Frontier.
- Stanwell-Fletcher, Theodora
- Soft Cover.
- Book condition
- Used - VG+/--
- First Printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ballantine Books, New York.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 342 Pages.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
THERE IS NO COVID-19 IN MY STORE AND MY SALES ARE ONLINE ONLY. IMPORTANT NOTE RE POSTAGE: Please see my note regarding postage prices. I love books and most of my books are NEW or LIKE NEW. I'm very careful in describing my books accurately and I've done so to the best of my ability using the IOBA Book Condition guidelines. All items are from a smoke-free, clean, dry environment. My books are from a large private collection, very well taken care of and rarely handled. All descriptions and photos are of the actual books I'm selling. I'm happy to answer any questions regarding my books, just ask. IMPORTANT RE POSTAGE: I'm in Canada so books to the USA/Other Countries are International shipments and may be delayed by CUSTOMS and/or HOMELAND SECURITY. I'm using the Biblio standard postage matrix, which gives average postage fees, therefore sometimes for an OVERSIZE or LARGE heavy book or expensive book, the postage may be too low and may require extra charges. If I know this in advance, I will notify the buyer before the order is processed.
This is not a huge book warehouse, it is a small one-owner store run by a true book lover. POSSIBLE DELAYS: I'm elderly and disabled and while this usually does not cause a delay in order processing, it sometimes may cause a small delay for me to get to the post office. Thanks for your understanding. I will always email you with the date your package was shipped, and shipping method used.
I'm sure you'll enjoy looking through my books, and purchasing from WILLOWBAY BOOKS. Thanks. Ms. Bronwen Kathy Williams, Ontario, Canada.
About the Seller
About WILLOWBAY BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]