Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Upon receiving your order, books will be held until payment is received: cheque, money order, or PayPal, or payment via Biblio.com's options. Shipping: by surface mail within Canada, add $12.00 US for the first book (there is no additional charge for extra books shipped within Canada); for airmail service to the U.S. (note there is no longer surface mail service to the U.S. A. from Canada) add $15.00 US for the first book, and $10.00 for each additional book; for international surface mail, add $15.00 US for the first book, or for international airmail, add $35.00 US. For customers in Canada, the HST/GST is included in the price. Shipping costs are based on books weighing up to 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required; conversely, thin, light books will ship for less in Canada and the U.S.A. (adjustment to the shipping charge will be made after receiving your order at the default rate). All books are shipped well protected. Reciprocal discount offered to the trade. Book condition is based on the following guidelines: Fine - a copy with only a very minor flaw and may actually be new and unread; Near Fine - a copy with a more significant flaw or several minor flaws and/or with an overall feel and appearance of a lightly used book; Very Good - a more worn copy but still in collectible condition. Book plates, remainder marks, previous owner names, price-clipped dust jackets and store stamps are always mentioned. A scan of a book cover is available upon request.� 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Please notify Purpora Books prior to return.
About the Seller
About Purpora Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]