by [Wyeth, N.C., First Ed. in Wrapper] Boyd, James
- See description
Seattle, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Nudelman Rare Books
7 day return guarantee for any reason, with full refund including shipping costs, if notification has been made and item has been posted back to us in 7 days after receipt.
About the Seller
About Nudelman Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First State
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...