Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Westminister, Maryland, U.S.A.: Random House Childrens Books, 1982. First printing. Illustrated glossy boards, wraparound design. Six 2-page pop-up tableaus. Signed by Edward Gorey in his customary fashion over his name on first tableau. All pop-ups in working order. In custom-made red paper-covered slipcase. Toledano A83a. Both book and slipcase near fine with a hint of darkening at front gutter. Very rare with condition and signature. Unpaginated.. Signed by Author(s). First Edition. Hardcover. Fine/No Jacket. Book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Dwindling Party SIGNED
- Gorey, Edward
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House Childrens Books
- Place of Publication
- Westminister, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Date published
- NOAH ARK BIBLE STORIES O
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art & Photo; Edward Gorey; Pop-ups and Mechanicals;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]