T. E. Lawrence: A Reader's Guide
by Clements, Frank
- Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket; Dust jacket spine faded.
East Lansing, Michigan, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Curious Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- T. E. Lawrence: A Reader's Guide
- Clements, Frank
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket; Dust jacket spine faded.
- David & Charles
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bibliography, Middle-Eastern history, Middle-East, Arab Revolt, World War I, Lawrence of Arabia
Terms of Sale
Curious Book Shop
We ship promptly and professionally. All books returnable. We ship internationally.
About the Seller
About Curious Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.