Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
e myth revisited - why most small businesses dont work and what to do about it
by gerber, michael
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Trade Paperback. Harper 1995. Light Wear. Some Smudges on Yop Edge and Inside Front Cover. Yellowing. Clean Text, No Water Damage, Strong Binding. Unless Listed in this decription, VG or Better.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Sixth Chamber Used Books/Fox Den Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- e myth revisited - why most small businesses dont work and what to do about it
- gerber, michael
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
Sixth Chamber Used Books/Fox Den Books
Books not matching listed description may returned for full refund within 30 days of original sale.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
RIVER FALLS, Wisconsin
Ask Seller a Question
About Sixth Chamber Used Books/Fox Den Books
Sixth Chamber Used Books is located in St. Paul, MN. Currently, our inventory consists of over 60,000 hardcover and paperback books in most major categories.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]