Early American Stencils on Walls and Furniture
by Waring, Janet
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookmarc's (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Early American Stencils on Walls and Furniture
- Waring, Janet
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dover Pubns
- Place of Publication
- Mineola, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Nonfiction Non-fiction Decoration Interior Design Early American Crafts Early American Decoration Early American Stencils Wall Stencils Furniture Stencils Wall Stenciling Furniture Stenciling Stencilled Walls Massachusetts Connecticut New York Ohio New Ha
- Bookseller catalogs
- Arts: Applied; Home Repair & Decor; Home Repair & Decor / Interior Decorating; Arts: Applied / Applied Art;
Terms of Sale
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
NOTE: For International Orders (Any orders outside of the United States)
We regret that we are no longer able to cover the shipping costs for any international orders that are lost or damaged in transit. We are able to provide refunds for the book only.
Our shipping provider using United States Postal Service was recently acquired by Stamps.com which allows us to continue to purchase insurance on the book but not on the postage
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]