Early Architecture in New Mexico.
by Bunting, Bainbridge
- Owner's gift inscription, else fine in very good, slight toned,, price clipped dust jacket with minor edgewear in mylar cove
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Embry 194986
- Early Architecture in New Mexico.
- Bunting, Bainbridge
- Book condition
- Used - Owner's gift inscription, else fine in very good, slight toned,, price clipped dust jacket with minor edgewear in mylar cove
- First edition, first printing.
- U. of New Mexico Press, 1976. First edition, first printing.
- Date Published
- Architecture/Design, New Mexico
Terms of Sale
The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
All books returnable for any reason within ten days of receipt. Shipping on all heavy or oversize books will be quoted upon inquiry. We do not ship surface overseas.
About the Seller
About The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]