Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Early Greek Science: Thales to Aristotle (Ancient Culture and Society)
by Lloyd, G. E. R
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: W. W. Norton & Company, 1974. First Edition. Paperback. Very Good/No. 7.80 x 5.10 x 0.50 inches. Softcover edition, 2nd printing. Very Good+ condition. The covers are in great shape. Edges of text block are foxed. The binding is tight. Organization stamp neatly marked out on first page. The interior pages are unmarked. USPS electronic tracking number issued free of charge.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Alien Bindings (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Early Greek Science: Thales to Aristotle (Ancient Culture and Society)
- Lloyd, G. E. R
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W. W. Norton & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 176 pages
- 7.80 x 5.10 x 0.50 inches
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]