Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tennessee Book Co., 1967 Originally published in 1911 as a school textbook by the Board of Education, Nashville, now reprinted by the Tennessee Book Company as a public service for the people of Nashville and Davidson County. Hardcover, dust jacket, front cover gilt stamped with the seal of City of Nashville, gilt letters to spine. xi, 286pp, index. The author dedicated this book to her father whose earnest wish was that the children should know and love Nashville. Fine book in good dust jacket that has a few chips, small tears, worn at the folds, fade to spine.. Hardcover. Fine/Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Twelfth Street Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Early History of Nashville
- Lizzie P. Elliott
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Tennessee Book Co.
- Date published
- NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE, AMERICAN HISTORY, AMERICANA
Terms of Sale
Twelfth Street Booksellers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]