Early New York [cover title]. [Five Maps of New York]
by MacCOUN, Townsend
- A fragile set with the maps printed on delicate, thin paper that, despite the condition issues outlined separately, has remained
Ardsley, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1. 1609. The Island of Manhattan (Mannahtin) at the Time of Its Discovery. 410 x 132 cm. Based on the early colonial surveys of Ratzer, Montresor, Knypthausen, Bradford, Duyckinck and the 1867 survey by E. L. Viele. (A few small holes and separations along folds.) - 2. 1609 The Hudson River (Cahohatatea) at the Time of Its Discovery by Henry Hudson. 22 x 85 cm. (Upper and lower sections separated along folds.) - 3. 1653-1664 Amsterdam in New Netherland. The City of the Dutch West India Company. 61 x 43 cm. (A few small separations along folds). - 4. 1730 New York. The English Colonial City. 60.5 x 43.5 cm. (A few small separations along folds.) - 5. 1783 Manhattan Island at the Close of the Revolution. Showing the American City with Its Landmarks and the Revolutionary Fortifications on the Island. 41 x 132.5 cm. (Separations along folds.). The complete set of Townsend's maps published on the 400th anniversary of Hudson's discovery of the Hudson River.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Early New York [cover title]. [Five Maps of New York]
- MacCOUN, Townsend
- Book condition
- Used - A fragile set with the maps printed on delicate, thin paper that, despite the condition issues outlined separately, has remained
- Townsend MacCoun
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- New York;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.