Earth is Room Enough
by Asimov, Isaac
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Earth Is Room Enough is a collection of fifteen short science fiction and fantasy stories and two pieces of comic verse published by Isaac Asimov in 1957. In his autobiography In Joy Still Felt, Asimov wrote, "I was still thinking of the remarks of reviewers such as George O. Smith . . . concerning my penchant for wandering over the Galaxy. I therefore picked stories that took place on Earth and called the book Earth Is Room Enough.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Earth is Room Enough
- Asimov, Isaac
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Please return the item in the packaging received or equivalent packaging.
Please report any shipping damage or concerns with condition or content within seven days.
For greater detail on how problems are handled, see "Return Instructions."
Thank you for your interest.
About the Seller
About The Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]