Earth Visitors - poems.
by SLESSOR, Kenneth. LINDSAY, Norman (illustrates)
- See description
LONDON, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fanfrolico Press, London., 1926. First edition. Quarto. 75 pages. Illustrated by Norman Lindsay with three collotype reproductions of woodcuts and two copper engravings. Parchment boards decorated in gilt and blind.One of 425 numbered copies printed on handmade paper.Endpapers darkened at gutters from binder's glue. Covers very slightly marked. Very good indeed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Peter Ellis bookseller (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Earth Visitors - poems.
- SLESSOR, Kenneth. LINDSAY, Norman (illustrates)
- Book condition
- Fanfrolico Press, London.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Peter Ellis bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Peter Ellis bookseller
A shop in one of the last remaining bookselling enclaves of London, with a carefully selected stock of modern first editions, art and illustrated books, travel literature and other subjects. Known for books in fine condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Pages or book covering made from a prepared animal skin. Parchment describes any animal skin used for books, while vellum is a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]