East German Foreign Intelligence: Myth, Reality and Controversy (Studies in Intelligence)
by Thomas Wegener Friis (Editor),
- very good
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- East German Foreign Intelligence: Myth, Reality and Controversy (Studies in Intelligence)
- Thomas Wegener Friis (Editor),
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1st Paperback Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Date published
- East German Foreign Intelligence: Myth, Reality and Controversy (Studies in Intelligence) Routledge Thomas Wegener Friis (Editor),
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]