Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First English edition. 202 pp. Foreword by John Hynd M. P. With 10 b/w photographic illustrations. An account of june 17, 1953 when the people of the Soviet Zone of Germany rose up against their oppressors - an event without precedent in any totalitarian country. Navy blue cloth boards with gilt lettering on spine. Overall condition VG+. In VG dust wrapper.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Owl Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The East German Rising - 17th June 1953
- Brant, Stefan:
- Book condition
- London: Thames and Hudson, 1955.
- East Germany
Terms of Sale
Prices are in Euros. Postage and Packing are at cost. Any item found unsatisfactory may be returned provided this is done within 7 days of receipt. We accept payment in Euros or Sterling equivalent (cheques payable to Owl Books). We also accept payment by Visa/Mastercard.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Owl Books
Owl Books is located in Kinlough, Co. Leitrim in the north-west of Ireland.We stock a wide range of topics including Natural History, Country Sports, General Literature, Travel and Topography, Religious and Modern Firsts. We welcome any enquiries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]