East Side, West Side: Tales of New York Sporting Life, 1910-1960
by Ritter, Lawrence S
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Lukeville , Arizona, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- East Side, West Side: Tales of New York Sporting Life, 1910-1960
- Ritter, Lawrence S
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Edition not stated, No previous printings noted
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Total Sports
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny
- This edition first published
- 20th century; History; New York; New York (N.Y.); Northeast U.S.; Popular culture; Sports & Recreation
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Association Copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend, colleague, or...
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...