East of the Sun and West of the Moon. Old Tales from the North.
- Like New/Like New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Calla Editions, 2008 A very solid clean book, a reprint of the orignal published in 1920 by George H. Doran Company New York. No marks or inscriptions, Dark green boards with brown linen covered spine. Front board has paste down sepia picture. Gilt titles on front and spine. Jacket is clear mylar with price sticker on rear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- East of the Sun and West of the Moon. Old Tales from the North.
- Nielsen, Kay
- Book condition
- new Like New
- Jacket condition
- Like New
- Quantity available
- Calla Editions
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Folk Tales
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]