Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Brown hardcover, no dj. Foredge looks like it was nawed on by a mouse, almost half way up. Spine is bent. Near Fine inside except pages are discolored from the acid in the paper. Main portion of Cover is VG. Wear along front edge of spine at bottom. Title Page shows the publisher as The Reader's League of America New York City, New York. Copyright Page states 1930 Pearl S. Buck. (No other publisher listed). The author thanks Asia Magazine for allowing her to reprint some previous material.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- booksnvintage (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- East Wind West Wind
- Pearl S. Buck
- Hardcover No Dust Jacket
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- The Reader's League of America
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- Pearl S. Buck
- Bookseller catalogs
- 5 x 7 1/2"
Terms of Sale
Seller provides delivery confirmation.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
booksnvintage is an on-line bookseller that specializes in more contemporary books that are hard to find, first editions, educational, or in some way special. A picture is worth a thousand words which is why the majority of my listings have at least one photo.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
This Book’s Categories
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year