EASTON PRESS. LEATHER SET. MINT / NEW / FINE. STILL SEALED. BOSWELL'S LIFE OF SAMUEL JOHNSON. With A Tour Of The Hebrides
by [Easton Press] Boswell, James; (Johnson, Samuel)
- See description
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norwalk: Easton Press, 1993. THE LIFE OF SAMUEL JOHNSON, in 3 volumes + THE JOURNAL OF A TOUR TO THE HEBRIDES WITH SAMUEL JOHNSON. Complete in 4 volumes. Bound in full leather bindings. Gilded spines and covers. All edges cased in gilding. Produced from the highest quality materials. Printed on acid free paper. Silk end papers and sewn in bookmark. 9.25 inches tall. In BRAND NEW condition. Still in the original shrink wrap. In flawless and unopened condition. The shrink wrap has light rubs, otherwise it too is brand new. The books are flawless and have never even been opened. This set would make an excellent gift and/or addition to any fine library. In addition to their shelf presence, antiquarian books make an excellent investment. We always pack very securely to help ensure safe handling during transit. All books are individually wrapped and are always professionally padded. We offer a full refund guarantee, per our terms described on our site, with notification of such intent requested. Please contact us with any inquiries.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Merchants Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- EASTON PRESS. LEATHER SET. MINT / NEW / FINE. STILL SEALED. BOSWELL'S LIFE OF SAMUEL JOHNSON. With A Tour Of The Hebrides
- [Easton Press] Boswell, James; (Johnson, Samuel)
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Merchants Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Merchants Rare Books
Merchants Rare Books, established in 2003, buys and sells rare and antiquarian books, with an emphasis on first editions and fine antiquarian sets from the 17th - 19th centuries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]