EASY GO. (Fawcett Gold Metal #P3374).
by Lange, John. (Pseudonym of Michael Crichton)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Easy Go is Michael Crichton's third published novel. It was released in 1968 under the pseudonym of John Lange. Re-released in 1974 by Bantam Books as The Last Tomb.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- COMIC WORLD (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- EASY GO. (Fawcett Gold Metal #P3374).
- Lange, John. (Pseudonym of Michael Crichton)
- PHOTO Cover!
- Book condition
- Used - FINE
- PBO (Paperback Original) True First Ed.
- Fawcett Gold Metal Pub.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED since 1971. Simply Let us know problem, then put "Returning Goods to Sender" on outside of package & ship within 2 weeks of the day book is received. MAIL ORDER since 1971, with OVER 25,000 DIFFERENT Satisfied Customers, with over 250,000 completed Mail Orders!
About the Seller
About COMIC WORLD
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually 4... [More]
- paper back original. Indicates that the paperback release is the first publication of the book, without a hardcover edition... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'