Eaters of the Dead: The Manuscript of Ibn Fadlan, Relating His Experiences with the Northmen in A.D. 922
by Crichton, Michael
- Fine/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Las Vegas , Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Eaters of the Dead: The Manuscript of Ibn Fadlan Relating His Experiences with the Northmen in A.D. 922 (later republished as The 13th Warrior to correspond with the film adaption of the novel) is a 1976 novel by Michael Crichton. The story is about a 10th-century Muslim who travels with a group of Vikings to their settlement. Crichton explains in an appendix that the book was based on two sources.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Idler Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Eaters of the Dead: The Manuscript of Ibn Fadlan, Relating His Experiences with the Northmen in A.D. 922
- Crichton, Michael
- Martha Kaplan (Author's Photograph); Paul Bacon
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- FICTION, MYSTERY, SUSPENSE, SCIENCE FICTION.
Terms of Sale
Idler Fine Books
Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt. All our items are guaranteed authentic and in the condition described. If we made an error in our listing, we will pay the return shipping expense. All major credit cards are accepted via biblio.com; we also accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal.
About the Seller
About Idler Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...