Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Associated publishers, inc. 1939. Hardcover. Hard cover published by Associated Publishers in 1939. Light purple covers that have faded some on front and spine, and have a sharp line between faded and non-faded areas on back near top. Front has parts of cup rings in middle. No DJ. Corners and edges of covers have slight wear, and ends of spine have some wear. Endpapers have some tanning, and back endpaper has a stain near side edge. Binding is cracked by title page. Some upper page corners have been bent.; 62 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Echoes from the hills; A book of poems,
- Yancey, Bessie Woodson
- Book condition
- The Associated publishers, inc
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]