The Economy Administration Cook Book
by Rhodes Susie, Hopkins Grace
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Syndicate Publising Company, 1913 A wonderful cook book from the Edwrdian period. Illustrated paper boards with cloth spine. Spine is sunfaded and this copy showing shelf wear. Interior is bright and clean.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Economy Administration Cook Book
- Rhodes Susie, Hopkins Grace
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Syndicate Publising Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]