Education of the Senses: The Bourgeois Experience-Victoria to Freud, Volume I
by Gay, Peter
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press. F. 1984. 1st Edition. Hardcover. First edition with the full number line present bound in blue cloth. A Fine copy in a Near Fine dust jacket. The jacket's spine is lightly d ust soiled. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Dearly Departed Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Education of the Senses: The Bourgeois Experience-Victoria to Freud, Volume I
- Gay, Peter
- Book condition
- Used - F
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- New York and Oxford
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Dearly Departed Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Dearly Departed Books
Selling books since 1978. We specialize in SF, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Western & Pulp Fiction. With an inventory of more than 35,000 Hardcover 1st editions, Vintage Paperbacks , Pulp Magazines & general antiquarian books. Store front open by chance or appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]