Edward Hopper: Art and Artist
by Levin, Gail
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gail Levin is professor of fine and performing arts, art history, American studies, and women's studies at Baruch College and the Graduate Center of The City University of New York. An internationally known curator, she has organized many exhibitions on Edward Hopper. Among her other books are Edward Hopper: A Catalogue Raisonné , and The Poetry of Solitude: A Tribute to Edward Hopper .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- B-Line Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Edward Hopper: Art and Artist
- Levin, Gail
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- WW Norton
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Return: If the book is not as described, we will refund cost of book and shipping. If for any reason the buyer does not want the book, even though it is as described, we will offer a refund minus shipping both ways (within 14 days).
About the Seller
About B-Line Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.