Edward Hopper: An Intimate Biography. [1st hardcover].
by Levin, Gail
- FINE/in VG+ jacket. Book like new, appears unread, no names or writings. Translucent dj complete/clean, small tear along bottom
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Beverly Hills, Florida
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gail Levin is professor of fine and performing arts, art history, American studies, and women's studies at Baruch College and the Graduate Center of The City University of New York. An internationally known curator, she has organized many exhibitions on Edward Hopper. Among her other books are Edward Hopper: A Catalogue Raisonné , and The Poetry of Solitude: A Tribute to Edward Hopper .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Booktopia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Edward Hopper: An Intimate Biography. [1st hardcover].
- Levin, Gail
- Book condition
- New FINE/in VG+ jacket. Book like new, appears unread, no names or writings. Translucent dj complete/clean, small tear along bottom
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date published
- xviii. + 684pp.
- 20th Century American Artists Edward Hopper Biography First Edition
- Octavo. (8vo.)
Terms of Sale
Personal check orders over $25.00 held for 10 days. We request advance notice for ALL RETURNS. Full refund + return postage if our error. Orders ship same day if received by noon, EST. Domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail (i.e. Bookrate) or USPS Priority Mail if requested. International orders ship via USPS Air Mail WHENEVER possible. Additional postage required for oversized or multi-volume sets. Due to recent USPS Air Mail increases, a partial refund is available for small, light weight items which post for $20.00 or less. Notification of delivery required.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Deckle edge
- Deckle edge is the feathered edge of a page. Traditionally and historically, this was a side effect of the process of making...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]