Edward Hopper: An Intimate Biography
by Levin, Gail
- See description
Woodland Hills, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gail Levin is professor of fine and performing arts, art history, American studies, and women's studies at Baruch College and the Graduate Center of The City University of New York. An internationally known curator, she has organized many exhibitions on Edward Hopper. Among her other books are Edward Hopper: A Catalogue Raisonné , and The Poetry of Solitude: A Tribute to Edward Hopper .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- David Kaye Books & Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Edward Hopper: An Intimate Biography
- Levin, Gail
- Book condition
- First Edition ~1st Printing
- Alfred A. Knopf Publ
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
All sales refundable within 15 days of receipt if not satisfied. Please notify us in advance if you wish to return a book. All books are subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
About David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]