Edward Hopper: an Intimate Biography
by Levin, Gail
- Fine with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gail Levin is professor of fine and performing arts, art history, American studies, and women's studies at Baruch College and the Graduate Center of The City University of New York. An internationally known curator, she has organized many exhibitions on Edward Hopper. Among her other books are Edward Hopper: A Catalogue Raisonné , and The Poetry of Solitude: A Tribute to Edward Hopper .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sweet Beagle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Edward Hopper: an Intimate Biography
- Levin, Gail
- Book condition
- Used - Fine with no dust jacket
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Biography, American Painter
Terms of Sale
Sweet Beagle Books
All books are well-protected with packing materials and shipped in a sturdy box. Shipments to locations in the U.S. include Delivery Confirmation. Packages to locations outside the U.S. are shipped well-padded in cardboard Global Priority flat-rate envelopes whenever possible.
Any book may be returned within 10 days for any reason, with prior email notice, for a full refund of the book's price. Condition of returns must be the same as when shipped. Cost of return postage will be paid by the customer, and book must be packed appropriately so that damage does not occur in the return shipment.
About the Seller
About Sweet Beagle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]