Een Vruchtenmandje. [A Fruit Basket]
by Bodenheim, Nelly (illustrator). Verses by Lizzy Ansingh
- See description
Alfred, Maine, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Een Vruchtenmandje. [A Fruit Basket]
- Bodenheim, Nelly (illustrator). Verses by Lizzy Ansingh
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- De Spieghel
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- food art, illustrated, signed, inscribed, prints, dutch
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year