The Effects of Nuclear War
by Office of Technology Assessment
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Washington: US GPO, 1979. First Edition edition. Paperback. Good/Wraps. 26 Cm. . Softcover, good condition, w. ltly rubbed, smwht soiled wraps. Ltly bumped corners, ltly tanned p. edges. O/w cln, tight, unmarked. Wraps . ISBN: B000V7AKKC.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- George Cross Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Effects of Nuclear War
- Office of Technology Assessment
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition edition
- US GPO
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military History;
Terms of Sale
George Cross Books
Contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone anytime: 781-883-1213. George Cross Books guarantees the condition of every book as it is described. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, return your purchase within 7 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price. We'll also refund shipping costs if the return was a result of our error. Please send us an email before sending a return.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About George Cross Books
Monographs and texts in Computer Science, Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences, Psychology. Photography and Science Fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- An abbreviation for otherwise