Egon Schiele's Women
by Kallir, Jane
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Munich: Prestel Verlag, 2012 A Large Over Sized Book, In Near Fine Condition, No Marks Or Inscriptions. Black Paper Covered Boards With Gilt Title Vertical A Long The Right Hand Side Of The Board And Bright Gilt Title On Spine. Jacket Is Complete, Not Price Clipped, Front Cover Schiele's 'Kneeling Girls Embracing', Title Again Vertical, White Title On Black Spine. In Excellent Condition. Very Heavy Book, Will Require Extra Shipping.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Egon Schiele's Women
- Kallir, Jane
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Prestel Verlag
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Egon Schiele Women Austrian Female Sexuality.
- Folio - over 12" - 15" Tall Square
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]