Egregio signore, siamo spiacenti di..
by Buzzati, Dino
- See description
Schenectady, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Parigi Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Egregio signore, siamo spiacenti di..
- Buzzati, Dino
- Illustrated by Sinè
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Federico Elmo Editore
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- non-fiction, HUMOR, CARTOONS, ITALIAN BOOKS, ITALIAN LANGUAGE
- Bookseller catalogs
- General Non-Fiction; Humor;
Terms of Sale
Parigi Books, ABAA/ILAB
All items are subject to prior sale. Books may be reserved by phone or e-mail and will be held for a maximum of 7 days pending payment. Please, include as much identifying information as possible (author, title, etc.) in your request. Payment can be made via credit cards, Paypal or by money order or cashier's check. Personal checks are accepted but subject to clearance before order is shipped. NY sales tax applies to orders shipped within New York state. If you are a NY resident we will contact you once you have placed an order to add the correct sales tax amount. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us to return it within 10 days and we will issue a refund minus shipping costs.
About the Seller
About Parigi Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]