Egypt: Descriptive, Historical, and Picturesque (Volume 2)
by Ebers, Georg; Bell, Clara (Translation); Birch, S. (Introduction and Notes)
- Poor/No DJ As Issued
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Egypt: Descriptive, Historical, and Picturesque (Volume 2)
- Ebers, Georg; Bell, Clara (Translation); Birch, S. (Introduction and Notes)
- Book condition
- Used - Poor
- Jacket condition
- No DJ As Issued
- First Edition
- Cassell & Company Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Picturesque Egypt Ebers, Georg; Bell, Clara (Translation); Birch, S. Egypt: Descriptive, Historical, and Picturesque (Volume 2) Cassell & Company Ltd. Second Volume Illustrated Hans Makart Lawrence Alma-Tadema Illustrated Plates
- Elephant Folio
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]