by Page, Leight and Norman Ilsley Adams
- Very Good-/No Dust Jacket Present.
North Reading, Massachusetts
Standard Delivery: 5 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- PASCALE'S BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Page, Leight and Norman Ilsley Adams
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket Present.
- D. Van Nostrand:
- Date published
- Elecctrodynamics, Physics, Quantum Mechanics
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Returns: Any questions? Just call or write. Please e-mail (email@example.com) or call ahead (978-276-3122) to confirm that the book is still in stock. All dust jackets are protected with a clear plastic dust jacket. Returnable within 7 days, if I am notified in advance. Shipping times cannot be guaranteed. They are only estimates based on the carriers' delivery times, and do not include Customs processing. If your order will pass through Customs, please expect a possible delay. Also note that I will try to ship your book for the lowest price possible. Massachusetts customers note sales tax is 6.25%.
About the Seller
About PASCALE'S BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]