The Elements of Agricultural Geology for the Schools of Kansas
by Kedzie, Wm. [William] K
- Good/No Dust Jacket
Chanute, Kansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Elements of Agricultural Geology for the Schools of Kansas
- Kedzie, Wm. [William] K
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket
- First Edition
- Van Antwerp, Bragg, and Company
- Place of Publication
- Bookseller catalogs
- Agriculture; Geology;
Terms of Sale
Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps
10 day return if not as described. S/H is estimated for the costs of a three pound book. Additional fees may be charged for heavier items and conversely a refund will be provided for lighter items costing less to ship. Shipping is always in boxes and well packaged. Email checked daily. Payment by Cash, Check, Money Order, Credit Card, or PayPal. Kansas residents please add 8.95% sales tax. Digital photos are gladly provided upon request.
About the Seller
About Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Fore Edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a traditional...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...