Elements of Algebra : Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4
by I. C. S. Staff
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Elements of Algebra : Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4
- I. C. S. Staff
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- 2nd Edition
- International Correspondence Schools
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, PA, USA
- Date Published
- Scarce Building Construction History Collectible
- 12mo - 6.5" to 7.5" Tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.