Elements of Geography: Containing a Concise and Comprehensive View of that Useful Science, as divided into 1. Astronomical -- 2. Physical, or Natural -- 3. Political Geography
by Morse, Jedidiah
- Good +
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Classic Books and Ephemera (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Elements of Geography: Containing a Concise and Comprehensive View of that Useful Science, as divided into 1. Astronomical -- 2. Physical, or Natural -- 3. Political Geography
- Morse, Jedidiah
- Book Condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity Available
- Thomas and Andrews
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- American History; Maps;
Terms of Sale
Classic Books and Ephemera
If the item is not as described, the buyer must contact us within 72 hours of their receipt of it. We will refund the full amount with the costs of return shipping within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Classic Books and Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...