T. S. Eliot: a Collection of Critical Essays
by Kenner, Hugh, Editor
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Englewood Cliffs, NJ": Prentice-Hall, 1962. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. No Jacket; 12mo-over 6-7" tall. Trade paperback; spine creased; slight rubbing to edges of covers. B000UD8TUK.".
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- T. S. Eliot: a Collection of Critical Essays
- Kenner, Hugh, Editor
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Place of Publication
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ"
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.