Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Exposition Press, 1972. Jacket is scuffed with edgewear. Boards have minor shelfwear. Pages are clean, text has small amount of pencil markings, binding is sound. Author inscription on fep. . Inscribed By Author. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good/Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- T. S. Eliot and the Tongues of Fire
- Ferrell, Ruth K
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Exposition Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Biography Christian Religion
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]