Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, September 1958, Volume 32, Number 2: Including Black Mask Magazine
by Queen, Ellery, Editor
- Good +/No jacket
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Trade paperback, measures 5 1/2 x 7 3/4 inches.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scraps of American History (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, September 1958, Volume 32, Number 2
- Queen, Ellery, Editor
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Jacket condition
- No jacket
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Davis Publications, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- mysteries, collections, "the penny-a-worder", short stories, fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Scraps of American History
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Scraps of American History
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.