Elliot's Improved New-York Double Directory. Containing An Alphabetical List of the Inhabitants, &c.
by Elliot, William
East Granby, Connecticut
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Resource Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Elliot's Improved New-York Double Directory. Containing An Alphabetical List of the Inhabitants, &c.
- Elliot, William
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- First Edition
- William Elliott
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- EARLY CITY DIRECTORY NYC NY EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS
- Bookseller catalogs
- American History and Biography; Fine Bindings, Distinctive Press, Early Printing;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Resource Books, LLC
We pack well and ship promptly. Returns: Books may be returned for refund of purchase price within seven days provided prior notification is given and the books are returned in the same condition as when shipped.
About the Seller
About Resource Books, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]